Quality Programming & Accreditation
- ACA accreditation verifies that a camp has complied with up to 300 standards for health, safety, and program quality, which are recognized by courts of law and government regulators.
- ACA-accreditation standards cover all aspects of camp operation from site/food service and health care to management and staffing.
- The American Camp Association collaborates with experts from the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Red Cross, and other youth-serving agencies to assure that current practices at ACA-Accredited® camps reflect the most up-to-date, research-based standards in camp operation.
- Accreditation is a parent’s best evidence of a camp’s commitment to health and safety.
- ACA accreditation assures parents that the camp has had a regular, independent safety audit that goes beyond regulations in most states.
- Our Challenge Course programs use accredited safety systems and standards, facilitated by well-trained, certified leaders to facilitate a fun, supportive and inspiring adventure. We also have a continued, long standing safety record and our courses are inspected annually.
Why is this important to Jameson Camp and to you as a parent?
- It holds us to high standards to provide an all around better and safer camp experience for your child
- Staff receive ongoing training so they are equipped with the knowledge and skills to do their job well while your child is in our care and supervision
- Provides a quality foundation for safety and health
- Our commitment to achieve excellence in its field