weddings with jameson
- Jameson Camp welcomes guests through its rental program. We ask each groups cooperation in respecting camp buildings and grounds and following camp policies so we may continue to serve the children and youth of Indiana.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs are permitted on Jameson Camp property. Smoking is not permitted on our grounds or in any of our buildings.Permission to serve alcohol may be granted on a per-event basis and requires additional documentation and deposit. Click below for details and policies.
- No pets or animals are allowed except those aiding persons with disabilities.
- Normal check-in and check- out times will be between 8 AM and 5:30 PM, unless special arrangements are made with Jameson beforehand. Overnight sleeping facilities are rented on a 25 hour time period. Groups wishing to stay longer will be charged an additional fee of $25 per cabin, per hour up to 3 hours after which they will be charged for another day.
- No hunting, fishing or trapping is permitted on camp property.
- Each overnightgroup must provide general liability insurance and must provide a certificate of insurance prior to use of our facilities, holding Jameson harmless in the event of any injury or damage to personal property.
- Use of motorcycles, bicycles, 4×4 and ATVs, motorized or non-motorized, is prohibited.
- All weapons, firearms and fireworks are prohibited on Jameson property.
For more information and a complete listing of our rental policies please view our Rental Policies Booklet.
To receive the most current camp registration information and other Jameson Camp updates, please follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter.
Call us with any registration questions you may have! 317.241.2661
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Type in your email and receive the newsletter and updates about Jameson Camp!