UPDATE 5/8/2020

Jameson Camp, it’s Board of Directors, and staff have been weighing all options for summer. This is a decision we are not taking lightly. We will be making a final decision on May 11th and announcing our plans by May 12th.

UPDATE 5/4/2020

Jameson Camp is currently waiting on the American Camp Association and the CDC to post their recommendations for camp for 2020. We expect this information to be posted sometime this week. We will be making a decision on holding camp by May 8th. At this time, we have canceled week one only (starting May 24th).

UPDATE 4/17/2020

We are hoping to host camp for the summer, like so many in the camping industry. With the current information, executive orders, etc., we have decided to cancel week one only, of summer programming. This week was scheduled for May 24-29. Our team will be in touch with you if you had registered for this particular week.

We are evaluating all programming at this time. Our next date for decisions to be made is April 30th. Until this date, we are moving forward with all plans to operate this summer. The national ACA (American Camp Association) is working closely with the CDC on recommendations for all camps and summer programming. We are in constant contact with both organizations. Our deciding factors for June and July programming will come from ACA, CDC, Indiana State Department of Health, and Marion County authorities. Check back here often for more updates.

UPDATE 3/25/2020: We added a few more postponed or cancelled programs. Feel free to connect with us via email or phone. We are all still working hard to plan the BEST SUMMER EVER! Please note, we are experiencing a significant loss in revenue to do our rentals and environmental education season being cancelled. If you are able to help, please consider a gift at this time:

UPDATE 3/18/2020: To do our part in protecting the health and safety of everyone, Jameson Camp’s office will remain closed until further notice. Our staff will be working remotely where possible. Some of our staff live on the property, so we will be around if you want to schedule a virtual tour! Please continue to reach out to us via email or phone: 317-241-2661.


  • Youth Leadership Follow-Up, March 20-22 – POSTPONED
  • Summer Jam, March 21 CANCELLED
  • Spring Break Trip, Youth Leadership, POSTPONED
  • May Breakfast (May 20th), POSTPONED to October 28th
  • Overnight Camp, week one – CANCELLED (May 23-29 only)


As we navigate the COVID-19 Pandemic together as a society, we will be working with each rental group on a case-by-case basis. If your organization is planning to cancel your event, please reach out to Gidget Vickers as soon as possible.


At this time, we will be asking our staff to work from home. We will be moving all meetings to virtual meetings, including board and committee meetings.

If you would like a tour of our facility, we will be conducting virtual tours until further notice. We can send you a video link, or set up a FaceTime or Google Duo tour with one of our amazing staff! Contact Gidget Vickers at for your personal virtual tour today!

UPDATE 3-13-2020: Jameson Camp is committed to the health and safety of everyone. As the COVID-19 recommendations change, our policies and procedures will be updated here regularly.